Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting Back into the Swing of Things!

It's tough to be sick. That's where I've been for the past couple of months. It started out with chest pain. Chest pain that resulted in me seeing a cardiologist who schedules me for an angiogram which results in the implantation of two stents to deal with blockages in my heart.

Then...after a few days, I'm so happy I attempt to set a world speed record for testing out my new equipment. Boom! Not taking into account that muscles sprain very easy in cold weather, I disable myself and have for the past several weeks been hobbling painfully everywhere I go. THEN...

While all this is going on... My medications get screwed up and for about two weeks and I'm wandering around in some state of mental confusion. I felt like I've lost an interesting patch of my memory. Now, finally, just in time for Spring, I am finally starting the recover.

I've got 90 percent of the leg functioning again and 100 percent of my brain. I'm only telling people that 50% of my brain is okay. You would be surprised at the amount of crap you can get out of with that excuse. That's a joke...

I'm ready to write again. Send me something!

No comments: